3.11.2007

The One with The Tour Updates

HELLO Dear Internets!

Oh how I've missed you! The past eleven days have been pretty wild and woolly let me tell ya.

Choir Tour was INSANE! We drove all the way out to Staten Island and I just got back about two hours ago!

Here are some numbers for you

14: Number of concerts performed

11: Number of days I was actually on the road

Eleventy Billion: Number of dollars SMF and I are going to spend on the cell phone this month

51: Number of people that were on Tour

0: Number of people I actually physically harmed (YAY for me!)

2: Number of times I sang the solo I REALLY, REALLY wanted....whatev.

19: Number of my choir folder....just thought you wanted to know

300,519,298: Number of Mocha Fraps consumed by Yours Truly

300, 519, 299: Number of potty breaks I needed b/c of all the Mocha Fraps

WAAAAAAY Too Many: Number of sack lunches consumed consisting of sandwiches and chips

Never Again Before I Die: Number of times I want to eat cold cuts again

1: Number of times I took my picture with a weather predicting groundhog

One Bazillion: Number of times I thought about SMF


I don't even know where to begin guys! This Tour was truly a blessing. I am utterly exhausted and totally refreshed at the same time. Thank you for any prayers/happy thoughts you sent my way. I appreciate it.

I'm sure I will log on and give you some details at a later date. Right now I'm going to go sleep in MY OWN BED!!!!! Then Special Man Friend and I have some catching up to do.

Later Taters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo, HOO! Welcome back! I TOTALLY get the need for one's own bed; I hope it's as good as you remember...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Congrats on getting "Laff of the Month" from Bob's Humor Carnival. :-) Tell SMF his post about you was a big hit on my Good Stuff Carnival.