2.23.2009

I'm Finally Employed!

I just found out about an hour ago that I am newly employed! I am going to be the full-time live-out nanny for a wonderful family here in town. The hours are consistent and I'll have nights and weekends off!!! I really couldn't ask for a better gig. The family is totally cool with me starting classes in the fall. I was going to start this summer but the family owns their own string of garden stores so this summer will be a little nutty in regards to starting classes.

I'm totally stoked! I loved my summer gig as a live-in nanny and I look forward to helping another family grow. The kids are 4, 4, and 3 so I'm sure I will have plenty of wacky stories to share.


P.S. I think I went on a date yesterday. More on that later and why there could be confusion. ;-) LIFE IS LOOKIN' UP AGAIN FOLKS!!!

1 comment: