11.24.2006

Here's the Story of Two Lovely Sisters

All you need to know is that we're sisters. And we're not biologically related!







This is my Baby Sister. She's a Froshy at Large Well-Known Public University.

























We were having some fun at Thanksgiving this evening. And yes, we're ALWAYS crazy like this.





















This is her audition photo for Herbal Essences!

























Sometimes she's scary on SOOOO many levels!













That would be a cracker in her mouth.






















Yup...this is life with my Baby Sis. She rocks my socks off!














Sometimes we behave ourselves.....sometimes.

1 comment:

Mrs. Chili said...

With the exception of my children, my sister, and one cousin, NONE of my family is biologically related to me. I've got a mom and a dad, a brother and a pair of grandparents, all related by love, and that's all you need to make a family.