12.11.2006

Finals 2006! WOO!! Show Us Your Boobs!!!!

Hi! Hi! Hi! Welcome! Hi!

It's finals week!!! Woo!!! Yay for Red Bull!!! (For some reason it ONLY tastes right with vodka but what are you gonna do?!?) And Excedrin!!! And my life source....heavenly, heavenly Mocha Fraps!!! Woo!! Caffeine!! That's right people, my only source of caloric intake since Sunday has come from CAFFEINE!!! Woo!!! And the trembling!!! And the energy!! Woooo!!!

The hours are ticking away before I walk into my first final whereas that blessed hour of freedom after my last final seems decades away!!!! And I can't seem to stop with the exclamation marks!!!! And the suitemates can't seem to keep up with my ramblings!!! And did I mention that I've been consuming caffeine?!?!?!?!

Have I also mentioned that I am a delicate, delicate flower and with only a SNIFF of coffee brewing I become the love child of Speedy Gonzales and the Roadrunner?!?!?!?!?

Have I also mentioned that the Student Government here at Tiny Christian University have decided to have Red Bull reps on hand from 10pm till 6 am in the cafeteria?!?!? And you know what these beautiful, beautiful people are doing?!?!?!? They are handing out FREE FREE FREE Red Bull!!!!! Wooo!!! Red Bull gives you wings!!! And tremors!!!! Wooo!!!

Yup yup!!! Alright!!! Back to the books!!! Woo!!! Yay for finals!!! Woo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self: Make sure you invite Sassie Cassie to your next party ... and make sure there's LOTS of caffeine on hand.

Hee hee

Cassie said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You, my dear, crack me up! I'm glad you've found some energy, from whatever source it springs.

Prepare yourself, though, for the crash when you stop your Red Bull fix. Keep plenty of that Excedrin around for the withdrawal headaches...