12.13.2006

Two Down....One to Go

Alright...so I told Bob over at bobbarama I wasn't going to post till Break starts, but I knew most of you must be writhing on the ground in withdrawal induced tremors.

No worries my lovies! I have your hit of Sass right here. I'm cool, yo!

Last night was another night of sleeplessness aided by the Wing Giver and the Headache Medicine. The Friends and I spent a good portion of our night jamming out to 'old school' pop tunes. Backstreet Boys?? Britney Spears?? Blink-182??? Yup...good times. The soundtrack to our high school years.

And yeah, that's about it. Look, I never promised EVERY moment of a college student's life was going to be scintillating!!!

But there's no hiding it people, like the song says, you guys "love, love me do!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's totally true - I'm a groupie. Keep the Sass coming, my dear!

Anonymous said...

I'm with mrs. chill. I need my Sass hits regularly. Was glad to see you in here again.