12.14.2006

It's All About the Numbers

9...............Personal Record of Mocha Fraps consumed in a 24-hour period

48.............Number of Excedrin Tablets Popped in Groups of Three's (Yay for apostrophe abuse!)

78.............Number of Pieces of Printer Paper (I hear the forests crying.)

6...............Number of Hours Spent Sleeping (I'm whimpering....)

10.............Number of Medium Pizzas Ordered (God Bless the men and boys of Domino's)

72.............Number of Hours Spent in Front of Books (Do straight A students REALLY do this all the time?!?)

4...............Number of Hours Spent Actually Taking Finals!!!!! (Seems a little unbalanced, no?)



What am I trying to say?? I'm done!!! Three semesters down, five semesters left until I'm handed my B.A.!

Best quote of the week, "You know? All this schoolwork is really hindering my College experience!" uttered at 3:31 AM on Tuesday morning.

This is one of the hardest Finals Weeks I've ever made it through. Reason?? POSSIBLY because it was the first one I've ever ACTUALLY studied for. Of course, this is just a theory!

I'm leaving for the Mother Figure's house tonight where I will spend my break until I leave on the 27th for GEORGIA!! I'm meeting the Special Man Friend's family for the first time this Christmas and everyone involved is very excited.

I'm sure I'll be touching base with all of you with updates on my loony family and Holiday Madness 2006! When you smash 2 overbearing parents, 4 adult children that are about as different as they could get and 2 dachsunds that make potatoes look smart, you are bound to get some great blogging fodder!

Have a great holiday. Spend some time lovin up on your own loony family.

I'm going to go crash...for like a week!
Cass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"2 dachsunds that make potatoes look smart"

You make me laugh all the time.

YAY for you! Congratulations on getting through it! (and no, straight A students don't spend ALL their time with books, but they do spend a fair bit. Personally, I liked to spread it out over the course of the semester - I was pretty okay at time management...)

DO post whenever you can. I'll be going through withdrawal up here!

Happy, Merry,

-Mrs. Chili