12.01.2006

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!

LOOK WHAT I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING!!!

I went to bed last night without a flake in the sky and woke up to over 10 inches! That's right....I MIGHT be located in one of those cities that got hit by blizzard-like conditions last night. I just MIGHT!

Classes are cancelled b/c profs aren't trekking out in this crappola. I'm totally excited b/c I'm going to crawl back under my blankets and sleep till lunch!!! Mmmmmmm....sounds heavenly!

Later I'm sure there will be some sledding on illegally 'borrowed' cafeteria trays. And it's all going to be done in my NEW winter coat...YAY for Moms that love to spoil their daughters!! (I would be freezing my tushy off without my Mother Figure that May or May Not Have a Favorite Child She Enjoys Spoiling!)

HAVE A GREAT SNOW DAY PEOPLE!!!!

No comments: