5.09.2007

PS:

So just a thought....

Right now I'm writing a VERY SERIOUS research paper. :-/ (That's my serious face) BUT!!!...

One of the researchers I am using as references has the last name of Titz! Am I immature b/c every time I make a parenthetical notation that says, "Pekar, Goetz, Titz, 1990" I hear it in my head as, "Pecker Gets Tits" and I giggle.....


Is that wrong?!?!?!? (Please tell me I'm normal.)




(Am I also immature b/c I was genuinely disappointed that I couldn't find a way to use the "Long, Cox" study and therefore had to cut it from my References list? C'MON!!! Long Cox and Pecker Gets Tits ALL IN THE SAME RESEARCH PAPER?!?!?!? Priceless.)

~~~~~~~~UPDATE!!!~~~~~~~~

Hello to all of Cass's faithful followers! This is everyone's favorite "SMF" by the way. (Don't tell her I'm here. Also, don't tell her that if she uses the SAME password for every account she has, I'm going to be able to get into anything. )

I have a bone to pick with little Miss Sass over there about her presentation of the conversation in the last post. I was only going to leave a comment but I'm not positive enough of you will see it and therefore continue to think of me as some barbaric, sex craved, ice cream eating meathead.

If she had been honest with herself, she would have posted the conversation as it REALLY happened....

Cute, but Occaisinally a Pain in the Ass Cass: What are you eating over there?!?!?!? You sound like a pig at a trough. Why do I even date you?!?!? I could do so much better. Blah, blah, blah.....

Me, The Ruggedly Handsome Man Candy: I'm so sorry to have offended you with the sound of ice cream leaving the spoon, my love! How could I have been so inconsiderate? I was just having a little bowl of sustenance seeing as there is no food in the house because I just recently paid the rent and now have to wait for this week's pay check. Please forgive me my dear but if I need to, I'd be happy to stand outside (in the rain) so as not to disturb your wonderful and lovely thoughts.

The Stunningly Gorgeous and Sometimes Conniving, Cassandra: No, no Man Servant. You may stay. Although that reminds me...I don't get what I want often enough from you! You spoil me and adore me and love nothing MORE than buying me gifts and giving me tokens of your love, however I still need more. When we're married the only way I'm going to get you to let me have my way (even more than you already do) is to dangle a bowl of the ONE thing you love more than ME in front of your face....ice cream.

Me, The Luckiest Man on the Planet for Scoring Such a Hot Girlfriend: Try sex first.....wth you covered in ice cream.



There.....I feel justified.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, good. Thought it was just me for a second. (smile)

Hope your finals are going OK.

And, yeah ... too bad about the 'Long, Cox' study. Cassie!! You are soooo bad!! Hee hee

Cassie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That's EXACTLY how it went.

Cassie said...

Note to self: Change all passwords, ASAP!

Anonymous said...

NO. DON'T CHANGE THE PASSWORDS! That was toooooooooo funny.

:)

You two are crazy crazy. Hee hee

Lainey-Paney said...

I'm a total research nerd myself, and I think that the Pekar, Goetz, Titz & Long,Cox references are priceless.

And, agreed: it's remarkable that they COULD HAVE come together in the same paper!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!

I like it when SMF posts!