5.18.2007

The One Where Cassie Tries Not to Get Hit On....AGAIN!

After doing a little research and talking with some friends, I have decided that this summer I want to be a live-in nanny. (Mrs. Chili....do the Chili chilluns need a big sister type? Do you need an extra set of hands??? I don't take up much space!!!!)

However despite the fact that I am hilariously funny, incredibly charming and rather cute, I have yet to track down a job. (Hey! Not to mention the fact that I have previous experience!) That being said, I decided to track down a job on the internet. I figured, since I found a Special Man Friend on the internet I would surely be able to find a job, right?

Wrong. Apparently there is little demand for one hilariously funny, incredibly charming and rather cute nanny with previous experience and impeccable references.

HOWEVER!!! amongst the sleazy pedophiles, nasty internet stalkers, and wannabe sex offenders, I am one hot commodity yo! My email is busting at the seams with messages from scalawags all across the country hoping to be the next Jude Law.

Since SMF staunchly refuses to pay me a weekly salary for being his girlfriend (something about not wanting to date a "call girl"...blah blah blah.) I guess it's back to the Find-A-Summer-Job drawing board for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie, I'm not sure you'd want to spend all summer with my girls. I mean, they're lovely and all, but they'd WEAR YOU OUT! I've not seen so much energy - ever - out of them as I've seen in the last six or so months. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but they are some active kids lately.

Gee - now that I think of it, I may just want you to come up and keep 'em busy for me this summer. You don't want to spend your summer in New England, though. There's not much that's fun to do up here.

Keep working on SMF. He doesn't have to pay you a SALARY, per se. We could just call it a stipend, right?

Anonymous said...

Cassie

I could use a ghost writer for my humor blog, if you're willing to accept M&Ms as payment.

:)