10.17.2007

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TO SPECIAL MAN FRIEND!!



Happy Birthday to Special Man Friend!!!

I would just like to say: IT WASN'T ME!!!! I was not the one who decorated your office with Over the Hill decorations and replaced your desk chair with a wheel chair!!!!!!! IT WASN'T ME!!! It was me AND your co-workers!!! So stop giving me The Look. Besides.....yer getting beer tonight.
Awwww!!! Look at that face! There's no WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY he can be 30, right?!?!?!?!?!?

Yup.....he's 30 alright. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (With my bra on his head....which reminds me, TECHNICALLY he was 29 in this pic, but whatev!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO very much for this post. I thought I was done with humiliation at the office.


Just wait girly, your time will come.

Mrs. Chili said...

I've got to tell you, SMF - THIRTIES ROCK! My teens sucked (in ways that I will never fully disclose). My twenties were really, really hard; all that figuring out who I was and what the hell I was supposed to be doing wore me out. Things started to even out for me when I got married at 27, and it's just been getting better ALL THE TIME. There's a credibility to the 30s - you're officially a grown up, people respect your opinions, but you're still young enough to know what fun is (and you don't have to ask permission to have it).

I'm on the short side of 40 right now (I'll reach that landmark in a year and a half) and I've been told that they're pretty good, too. So, Happy Birthday! Rock those Thirties!!