2.13.2009

It seems that I can only find the motivation to write when I am in some sort of crisis. I wish this weren't the case but seeing how it is....I'm writing again.

Let's see where I've ended up:

1) I am living full-time here in Rockford, IL. (More on what I'm doing with my time later.)

2) Special Man Friend is now an ex....as of October 13. (Happy Birthday to him!! LOL!)

3) I am jobless once again!!!

4) I'm going back to school to finish my degree (or die tryin)!


Those seem to be the biggest four issues in my life right now. I'm sure long-winded and rambling details will follow sometime in the near future.


P.S. SMF has started dated again!!!!!!!!!!! I, on the other hand, haven't been asked out ONCE yet! The ego is mildly bruised (as you can imagine).

1 comment:

Mrs. Chili said...

How freaking freaky is THIS?! I was JUST going through my feed reader - yesterday, as a matter of fact - and came across your address. I hovered above the delete button, but decided against it. If you were ever to come back, I wouldn't want to miss it, and here you are!!!

I'm SO pleased to hear from you! I can't wait to get more details on what you've been doing for so long.

Welcome back, my friend. I've missed you.

MWAH!

Chili