3.09.2009

The New Job.

Well, things at the job have been going quite well. The family I am working for is great. I'm watching the kids of two sisters. Three total kids all 4 and under. If the wackadoo sister-in-law brings over her two it suddenly jumps to FIVE kids all 4 and under!!!!! That's when things get REALLY nuts.

Of course I know I'm not supposed to, but I have a favorite!! The two year old melts my heart. Curly Sue is precious beyond belief and super smart.

Here are some of my favorite moments with her:

On a walk with all the kids:
Curly Sue (holding my hand): Cassie, why do you do that to your sleeves?
Cassie (pushing my sleeves up to my elbow): I don't know. I just don't like them down by my hands.
Curly Sue: You're so silly! Wear clothes with short sleeves! I have a Princess shirt with short sleeves. You want it?

In the living room:
Curly Sue (handing me my cell phone): CASSIE!!! I FOUND YOUR PHONE AGAIN!!! Why do you keep dropping it?
Cassie: I don't drop it, it falls out of the pocket on my jeans.
Curly Sue: Oh. Well, here. (shoves phone down my shirt) Now it won't fall out.


Those are only my favorites from TODAY! I'll be sure to keep you all updated. This kid is going to make GREAT blog fodder.

1 comment:

Mrs. Chili said...

Snort! I'm sure that keeping your phone down your shirt will solve ALL your problems!

Kids are too funny...