2.27.2009

The Recap

So! I went on a date last night with That Guy From Church. He's super sweet, fresh outta the military and funny as hell!

That Guy has to be the MOST interesting person I've met in a long time. He took me to a swanky local eatery where we had the Chef's Tasting menu!! DELISH! Then it was off to Cirque where I just sat with my mouth open the entire time. They were AMAZING! That Guy really worked his ass off on this date (not to mention dropping some SERIOUS bank...but I try not to judge on that alone). Every door was opened for me and he pulled out my chair. He even stood when I left the table to use the Ladies Room!!!!

Final Thoughts:

1) It was really, Really, REALLY good! Dinner, conversation, company, show.....all good!

2) I got a good-night kiss!!

3) The guy's hooked! I had an email this morning and he called me on his lunch break to find out what I was doing next weekend. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! He's completely gaga.

Dating is so much fun! How could I have forgotten??? It's nice to know that even after 3 years of being off the market, I still got game! ;-) HA!

However, I have decided that I'm not looking for ANYTHING long-term right now. I want to date around and see what's out there. Some dinners, a few movies and maybe theater tickets are the only things I'm ready to commit to right now. If this guy's lookin' for a MRS. he's barkin' up the wrong tree. I'm just going to ride this out and see where things go.

Coming up this weekend? Tonight I'm taking the Little Bro to a Family Night event at my church. Tomorrow I'm going to his All-City Lutheran Church League CHAMPIONSHIP basketball game and then havin' a movie night with Baby Sis. Sunday is traditionally Forced Family Fun Day, so who knows what torture awaits?! Then come Monday it's off to my latest and greatest adventure.....FULL-TIME NANNY!!!

Later Taters! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: