12.08.2006

HELP! HELP! HELP!

I found a copy of the final for my Adolescent Psych class. My prof was absent minded enough to save it to the public computers and not delete it.

I haven't read it, but it's there...singing it's siren song of Guaranteed A+.

It's not MY fault she left it there! I wasn't SEARCHING for it!!! I've gotten A's (sorry for the apostrophe abuse Mrs. Chili...it just looks better!) on all of her other tests! I wasn't even WORRIED about this final...in fact I was sure in my ability to get an A. I'm drowning in review groups and study guides from my other 15 credits...I could use the break!

On the other hand, I've never cheated in my LIFE! This is soooo immoral I don't even know where to begin!




I wish Jiminy Cricket was around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm. This IS a tough one.

Are you sure she left it there by mistake? Could you email her or talk to her and ask her if the test is supposed to be there? Is it going to be a take-home anyway? Because, if it is, it doesn't matter if you have it now or not.

Jiminy would tell you to listen to your heart. MY heart is telling you to tell the prof that the test is on the computers, tell her that you HAVEN'T read it, and ask her if she'll give you a question or two from the new test as reward for your honesty...

And don't worry about the apostrophes. There are a few sources that say putting them in "A's" and "1700's" is correct. I just choose not to do it...