12.09.2006

RE: HELP! HELP! HELP!

I decided to email the file back to my professor and let her know that her final may have 'leaked'. I assured her I didn't read it and that I just wanted her to know that it was out there. I then deleted the file off the computer before I could have a chance to email it to myself.


Her response....and I quote, "Thanks."


*shrug* Whatever. At least I can sleep easier at night and I still like the face I see in the mirror, and that's what matters in the long run, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfft. Nice.

*I* would have been much more effusive. I would probably have cut you some slack on your final, too. She may still do that - all is not lost.

You did the right thing, though, and really? That's all that matters.

feather said...

I think you did the right thing, but that's disappointing that she didn't gush gratitude. Probably she was too crushed by the thought of having to rewrite the thing to properly realize how momentous your action was.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a guy thing, but I would have studied it real good before giving it up.

But I suspect you knew that about me already. (smile)

Enjoying your blog a lot.