2.14.2007

The One with the Valentine's Day Presents!


THE BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!!!!!
Look what was delivered to Tiny Christian University for ME!! I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER received a gift for Valentine's Day, LET ALONE flowers!
I'm so happy I could just pee!!!






















The inside of my ENORMOUS Valentine next to my flowers!!





































The inside of my Valentine.It's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!





"Thank you for coming into my life and making it better than I knew was possible.
You have given me hope, brought inspiration into my life and have made me a better man for having known you.
I love you with all my heart."





AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! He's such a good guy. I can't even begin to express how lucky I am. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! There were no flower deliveries in the Northeast today. We spent our V-Day snowed in - husband shoveled, the girls played in the snow, and I cooked. It was a perfectly lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Wow. OK, you made me cry AGAIN! Stop it Cassie! :-)

I have never gotten flowers for Valentine'Day yet. I think if I ever do, I WILL pee. Maybe pass out too.